Fast Facts About Zoobic Safari
Zoobic Safari is one tourist attraction you will find at Subic Bay Freeport’s Forest Adventure. Embracing a twenty five-hectare land, local and foreign guests can expect an astonishing sight of diverse exotic animals roaming and frolicking in their simulated natural habitat. It features a wide range of habitats present in the forest due to the terrain, presence of streams, and fringing grasslands. These represent the major habitats for varied exotic animals featured in Zoobic Safari Adventure Park.
Zoobic Safari has the following attractions to look forward to, namely:
- Zoobic Park is a two-hectare forest wherein guests will have a mini-trekking experience to see exotic, wild and semi-domesticated animals in their simulated natural habitat. Have the wonderful chance to pet and feed these wonderful animals - parakeets, bearcats, camels to name a few.
- Savannah a sanctuary of the wild that features a wide range of ostriches, potbellies, wild boars, and guinea fowls.
- Serpentarium Get inside an old ammunition bunker where you will see a showcase of various species of reptiles like snakes, lizards and turtles.
- Rodent World Features an amazing collection of rodents. Be amazed in Mice Surprise area and you may even see some guinea pigs being groomed in the Rodent Salon.
- Animal MuZOOeum A rare collection of real stuffed animals, bone collections and preserved animal skin.
- Close Encounter A facility that allows one to take a close look at our Siberian-Bengal tigers only 2 feet away!
- Tiger Safari a Hold on to your seats as you enter a two-hectare enclosed area aboard our customized Safari Jeep and experience the thrill of being chased by full-grown tigers on the loose!
- Bird Walk Experience feeding the parakeets/love birds on the palm of your hand. Lovely!
- Aetas' Trail Have a glimpse of the beauty of our Native Aeta Brothers' culture as they perform some of their traditional dances.
- Croco loco Have the chance to feed our crocodiles! Just dangle a chicken tied to a bamboo pole and see how high they can jump to get your treat!
Zoobic Cave and Forbidden Cave Bunkers used by the Americans before which were converted to house preserved/stuffed animals, animal robotics and an array of surprises. Watch out what you’ll see as you walk through the Forbidden Cave’s suspension bridges!
Watch our edu-tainment Animal show at 10:30am and 1:30pm and Animal Parade at 3PM on weekends and holidays. Features live animals, jungle aetas ritual.
We also offer ZOOMBIC PHOTO a once in a lifetime photo opportunity with our live tigers, bear cat, iguanas and python with personalized photo frame in an affordable price. For a unique souvenir and safari items, visit ZOOVENIR SHOP where you can find different kinds of toys, garments and other safari inspired items.
Only Zoobic Safari can give you a total wild safari experience!
Location : Group I ilanin Forest, Forest Adventure Park, Subic Bay Freeport Zone
Land Area : 25 hectares
AVERAGE NUMBER OF VISITORS
- Peak Season (September – May) : Average of 600 pax daily reaching up to 2,000 pax daily.
- Non Peak Season (June – August) : Average of 200 to 400 pax daily.
HIGHEST MONTH/ OCCASIONS SPECIFICATION
- September – November : School Tours
- December : Christmas Season
- March- April : Summer / Holy week
- Long Holidays
- SCHOOLS : Educational Tours, Leadership Training, Camping, and Group Study Tours.
- CORPORATE : Outing, Seminar and Team building.
- OTHERS : for special occasion like, birthdays, special tours for VIP (YPO, Rotary and other non government organizations.
- Open daily : 8:00 AM up to 4:00 PM (even holidays)
- This is a guided tour of about 2 and a half hours.
- Tiger Photo Schedule: 9 am- 3:30 pm (excemption when the tigers are full or not in good condition)